You will work for TripAdvisor, delivering a consistent level of outstanding service, ensuring resolution and adding value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations.
TripAdvisor® is the world’s largest travel site**, enabling travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average monthly unique visitors, and reached 435 million reviews and opinions covering 6.8 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
The sites operate in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better, Book better and Go better.
- Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining our standards and goals
- Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations
- Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need
- Resolve calls and only escalate when all options have been exhausted
- Promote company’s services and provide the best solution for each client within policy guidelines
- Adhere to processes to assist TripAdvisor guests in vacation planning and reservation
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues
- Work effectively and concisely within a larger global team to meet company goals
- Maintain positive attitude at all times
Our ideal candidate
- High school, college or university degree
- Excellent customer care skills
- Fluency in Dutch and in English
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all MS Office applications
- Excellent listening skills
- Traveler-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others
- Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner
What we could offer you?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team Building and events
- Relocation package*
Relocation package details:
7 nights in a city center hotel (breakfast included) covered by Concentrix, reimbursement of travel expenses at the amount of up to 490 BGN after the first 6 months in the company, advance in salary upon request of the employee (will be transferred to bank account in 5 working days).
Beside this our client perform relocation classes so every relocator will meet a relocation specialist whom is going to explain the basics about establishing the life in Bulgaria: convenient bank for opening an account, where to get a medical certificate, which websites to review for finding an apartment, Facebook groups you can join for finding friends, etc.
Our client also share contact details of real estate agent who can help with finding a place to
leave – Us(DARE Recruitment) and our client, do not cover the commission of the real estate
agents, but our client work with them on preference prices.